FEATURED RH Custom No. 011 “The T Spalt” Hand Made Spalted Maple Electric Guitar
- Mahogany body with a spalted maple top,mahogany neck with an Indian Rosewood finger board with stainless steel frets
- Grover Locking Keys,Bone Nut
- Rocket pickups that can be played as single or double coil by pulling on the knobs
- Six saddle bridge, strap locks
- Tweed Case and Certificate of Authenticity Included
Quality, craftsmanship and sheer class are not just words for R.H. Custom Guitars, it is the life blood of every guitar built. It’s the exotic woods, the high end hardware and the attention to detail electronics that separate a R.H. Custom from other competitors. Owner Rick Harrison along with his select team of not only builders, but working musicians are continually refining each of the products. It’s this constant striving for perfection that separates not only the guitar, but the players who use these master pieces
FEATURED Beginning Electric Guitar with Andy Timmons
Guitarist Andy Timmons teaches the basics of electric guitar, including student play-along segments.
FEATURED Fender Accessories 099-1375-000 Telecaster Electric Guitar Pickguard
- Fender Accesories 099-1375-000 Telecaster Electric Guitar Pickguard
- Telecaster Pickguard
- No Warranty available
Telecaster Pickguard, Parchment 3-ply (P/B/P), 8 Hole. Fits American Series, American Standard, Hot Rod and Deluxe Series Telecasters (USA), Standard and Deluxe Series Telecasters (Mexican).
FEATURED Fender Custom Shop 50′s Relic Telecaster Electric Guitar Vintage Blonde
While many of us here at the Zoo aren’t even old enough to have first-hand accounts of the decade, the 1950s were a pivotal era for Fender and we’re fond of anything that represents their rich history. This Telecaster puts a twist on the ’50s Tele by giving it a classic appearance with a few unique twists.
FEATURED Fender Starcaster Electric Guitar Pack with Amp and Accessories, Candy Apple Red
- Everything you need to start rocking, including a candy apple red Stratocaster guitar and 10-watt Squier amp with 10-foot cord
- Classic Fender Stratocaster guitar for all styles of music
- Synchronous tremolo bridge for subtle shimmers or hard-core whammy
- Three single-coil pickups paired with a 5-way pickup selector switch; volume and 2 tone controls for wide range of tones
- Package also includes strings, picks, strap, gigbag, guitar stand, and instructional DVD
The highly versatile Stratocaster guitar offers legendary Fender tone combined with classic styling, and it’s suited for all styles of music. It features a 22-fret rosewood fingerboard with dot position inlays, three single-coil pickups with 5-way switching for the Strat’s trademark tonal variety, sealed die-cast tuners for consistent tuning stability, chrome hardware and a three-ply white pickguard. The synchronous tremolo bridge can be used for subtle shimmery manipulation of chords or hard-core whammy-bar excursions. You’ll also get a wide range of tones from the single volume and dual tone controls. The Squier SP-10 amp controls include volume, treble, bass, and an overdrive on/off button that delivers tube-like tone. A headphone output allows silent practice. It features a 6-inch speaker, 10-watt drive, and a tough, textured vinyl exterior. No need to shop for the accessories as they’re all included. The package includes an extra set of strings, some guitar picks, a strap, and an
FEATURED Fender Custom Shop 60th Anniversary Series Snake Head Telecaster Electric Guitar White Blonde
- Series: Tele& ndash;bration Model name: LTD Limited Snake Head Tele Model number: 923-5000-015.
The LTD Limited Snake Head Telecaster is a reproduction of the prototype that Fender used to take around to clubs for artist to try. It is from this guitar that the Telecaster blossomed and changed the musical landscape forever. Unique features include the “snake” headstock, a Single Custom Nocaster Vintage Tele single-coil pickup in the bridge position, vintage style bridge with 3 vintage saddles, and half Tele pickguard. Includes case, strap, cable, limited edition certificate of authenticity.
FEATURED Jackson PDX X Series Demmelition King V Electric Guitar (Black w/Silver Bevels)
- Alder body, bolt on maple neck
- Rosewood fingerboard, 24 frets, sharkfin inlays
- Floyd Rose licensed tremolo, die cast tuners, black hardware
- Dual EMG HZ pickups
- Case not included
The Jackson PDX X Series Demmeltion King V is a more affordable version of the acclaimed Phil Demmel signature guitar. At this low price it includes features formerly available only on custom shop models. Its classic V-shaped alder body has two cutaways in each wing for a very powerful look. Its bolt-on rock maple neck features a compound-radius rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets, sharkfin inlays, EMG-HZ pickups for sizzling sound, and Floyd Rose tremolo.The PDX is available in Philly Red with Black Bevels or Black with Silver Bevels. Case not included.Get your Jackson PDX X series Demmelition King V guitar today from Sam Ash Direct and enjoy the confidence that comes from our 45/60 day return/price protection policy. We guarantee the lowest price and fast free shipping (order anything in our stock by 4pm and its on its way today). See why musicians have been loving Sam Ash for over 87 years.
FEATURED Electric Guitar Gold Music Poster Print – 13×19 custom fit with RichAndFramous Black 13 inch Poster Hangers
- PROTECT YOUR POSTER and WALLS from tape, putty and thumbtack damage.
- Rich and Framous Poster Hangers are easy-to-use, economical alternative to wooden or metal frames.
- Resuable and made with pride in the USA of strong, lightweight resin for years of quality use.
- EZ-Hang 8mm hole on back works with push-pin thumbtack or Removable Poster Hanger Hook (not included).
- 3-piece set includes poster shown with 2 custom fit Poster Hangers for top and bottom of poster.
The guitar is a musical instrument with ancient roots that is used in a wide variety of musical styles. It typically has six strings, but four, seven, eight, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen and eighteen string guitars also exist. Guitars are recognized as one of the primary instruments in flamenco, jazz, blues, country, mariachi, rock music, and many forms of pop. They can also be a solo classical instrument. Guitars may be played acoustically, where the tone is produced by vibration of the strings and modulated by the hollow body, or they may rely on an amplifier that can electronically manipulate tone. Guitar chords can be represented in standard musical notation, tablature (frequently referred to as tab), or in chord diagrams.
FEATURED Fender FSR Custom Telecaster HH Electric Guitar with EMG Pickups Black
- Mahogany bodySet mahogany neckRosewood fretboard, 15-3/4″ radiusEMG 81 Humbucking bridge pickupEMG 85 Humbucking neck pickup3-position toggle
The Fender FSR Custom Telecaster HH Electric Guitar with EMG Pickups has tonal versatility and looks that make it welcome in any venue at a price that makes it a real Tele value. Mahogany body and set mahogany neck with rosewood fretboard and 6-saddle string-thru-body hardtail bridge provide great resonance and longer sustain. Cast sealed tuning machines keep tuning spot-on while stunning transparent finishes let the brilliance of the maple figuring shine through. High-output tones are produced by EMG 81 and 85 humbucker pickups.EMG-85Although the EMG-85 pickup has more measurable output than the 81, its frequency response and string interface are different. The 85 uses two Alnico magnet-loaded coils with a wide aperture to maintain a beefy low end and a fatter top end. Because of a more natural tone, it works great as a rhythm and blues pickup because it has loads of output but isn’t muddy. It’s a perfect choice as a rhythm pickup in combination with an 81 in the bridge.The midrange h